Monday, August 24, 2009

When I get irritable...


I learned a valuable lesson this weekend. If I don't exercise, I get irritable. And not only am I irritable, I just don't feel good. You know, that not sick, but not quite right feeling. All day Saturday I had that feeling. I didn't feel great, I was half tired, half awake, mostly irritable, and I just didn't know why. Well then Sunday came around and first thing in the morning I went mountain biking. After that I felt GREAT! For the rest of the day I was in a good mood. Jeremy noticed it too, and now we've made a pact. Every Saturday morning we have to get up and exercise before we start the weekend. I know it will lead to more pleasant Saturdays.

Also, another happy 1st birthday note. Happy 1st Birthday to Chase. We weren't able to attend his party this weekend because we were in Austin, but I hope he had fun!

No comments: