Monday, December 28, 2009

Product Update


This new toy I got is so awesome, I just had to blog about it. You're probably trying to guess what it is. A new Macbook? No, not yet. Still deciding on that one. A new bike? No, don't be silly, I have enough of those (some that I don't even ride anymore). It's a vacuum! Haha, I know I know. You probably think I'm crazy, but let me tell you first. So a few months ago my friends were telling me about this cool vacuum called the Electrolux ErgoRapido that they had purchased. It's a $99 floor vac from Target (or wherever you want to get it) and it has a built in hand vac. I tried it over at their place, then after getting annoyed at the crappy floor vacs that I owned, I asked for one for Christmas. It's awesome. I have hardwood floors and I'm so impressed with this thing. First, the pivoting action on the front end is very nice, plus it rolls so smoothly and the suction is great. I use it on my area rug and it does a good job there too, but really it's for hard floors, not carpet. If you have hard floors (wood, tile, whatever) I totally recommend this thing.

No comments: