Sunday, June 2, 2013

I am so bored.

I know, I know.  I should be relaxing and enjoying this time, but if you know me, then you know that I don't sit well.  I like to be up and moving and doing things, and while I can do some of that, I just can't do what I would usually do on a day like today... workout, go to Austin, go for a hike (it's mucky and humid out), drink wine, etc.

So I started looking at poke cakes.  Then I started looking at other cakes.  Now I have a list of like 8 cakes that I'm dying to make.  If this baby comes late, maybe I can do a cake-a-day theme for the last week of pregnancy.

Here's my list:

Chocolate Chip Caramel Poke Cake
Cherry Limeade Poke Cake
Raspberry Poke Cake
Gelatin Poke Cake (standard)
Rainbow Swirl Cake
Andes Mint Chocolate Cake with Ganache
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Oreo Cookies & Cream Cake

What to start with!?!

I think I'm gonna do the Rainbow Swirl Cake and/or the Oreo Cookies & Cream Cake.  I think both of those are good weekend cakes as they will take a little more time.  The Poke cakes, while delicious and overall more time, take very little effort.

I'll keep you posted on what I come up with!

No comments: