Monday, March 9, 2009

Lots going on... as usual.


This past weekend was crazy as usual. I came down to Houston on Friday night, and I'm still here as I type this message. Friday night we went out for Sushi (at Tokyo Bowl of course) and then Saturday we went to the St. Arnolds Brewery for the 1pm tour. As always, a great time was had by all. After a short trip back to the house to make some green rice crispy treats, we headed over to the O'Medina birthday/st. patties day party. Yea it's a bit early, but who says you can't party for the whole month of March? We played a game called "guess what's under Edgar's hat." Okay, maybe it doesn't sound like that much fun now, but when you've been drinking... it gets interesting. Sunday we just hung around the house most of the day and relaxed. Yea, nothing too interesting. The daylight savings change really threw me off.

But in more exciting news, this weekend is the 10th Annual Limestoner Climbing Competition! Make sure you come out and compete, because there are a lot of great prizes this year.

Well I wish I had more interesting to write, but I don't. Hope to see ya'll this weekend out at Reimers!

No comments: