Monday, November 22, 2010

Warrior Dash 2010

ARE YOU A WARRIOR?


I AM!

This years 3.2 mile Warrior Dash in Bastrop was so much fun. Jeremy and I, along with 4 of our friends, ran the 10:30 wave on Saturday. We couldn't have asked for better weather.

The 'race' was fun, but we didn't actually run it for time. We just went out and had a good time, stopping to take pictures as we desired, and staying together.

While I was prepared to run the 3.2 miles, I was not ready for the uneven terrain. I haven't really done trail running at all, so I wasn't ready for how much up and down there would be. Also, I wasn't used to having to constantly look at my feet and make sure I wasn't about to turn my ankle or something.

Here are a few of the obstacles that we encountered. Thanks to Mark for bringing along his camera. They were pretty fun, but I'm looking forward to the Tough Mudder where the obstacles are hopefully a lot harder and bigger.







No comments: