Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So close...

Okay, so the cat is out of the bag, and for those who don't yet know at work, well, none of you actually read this anyway, so who cares.

I'M MOVING!

Yep, I'll be moving to Houston in July and I'll be putting my house up for sale sometime in the next two weeks. Just getting all the little stuff finished now. Then I get to restart the project all over again with Jeremy's house. hehe. Just kidding.

Okay, maybe not. But at least I know what colors I want to repaint. He has these awful brown walls, that just have to go. Don't worry, the red kitchen is staying.

Speaking of getting stuff done. I'm hoping that I can convince my insurance agent to make me and my contractor his number one priority for the rest of the week. I really just want to be done with them. They still owe me blinds. Perhaps you read all about that debacle (see below if you haven't) and they need to repaint my front door (yea, lets just say they matched the step to a different color red than the front door). But otherwise we are done! Which means they just have to argue over supplements yet and we are home free. I think I'm going to get a procedure done where I permanently erase them from my memory.

Is that possible?

Besides spending my nights dealing with all their crap, I have managed to find some time to finalize wedding invitation proofs. The invite place sent me the final draft tonight and once I print them out tomorrow to make sure all the sizes are correct, then they will be sent off to the printer. Hopefully I'll get those back next week sometime. And with luck there will be no issues. I'm having them designed at The Paper Place in Austin. So far I've been happy with their work. Some little issues, but they seem to be pretty quick at fixing any mistakes they make or other things I want to try (different fonts etc.) At this stage, I'd recommend them to others.

Yesterday I got to do something VERY fun. I had my first dress fitting! Thanks Kristen and Christy for coming with me. Yep, that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Well Malachi is very disappointed that she hasn't gotten on my lap yet tonight and I need to pack for some Mt. Biking tomorrow. Good night everyone

No comments: