Monday, December 29, 2008

Another quick note...


So the holidays are here and gone... well only half way gone that is. Christmas is over but New Years is right around the corner. So while I'm at work for the next 3 days, I'll take a moment to blog.

My Christmas this year was great! Just enough time spent with everyone, and not enough time in one place to get too bored. I even got to go skiing and play in some snow... well before it all melted. I even got some great new gifts from my mom and dad, including a leaf blower for my yard and an ice cream maker for the house.

Well, looks like I'm out of time. Checkout my facebook page to see more pictures. Hope your holiday was as good as mine!

Oh yea, one more thing... I've already raised $1,135.00 towards the MS150_2009! Thanks to everyone who has helped out. I'll be sending out thank you letters shortly, I promise.

No comments: