Thursday, February 28, 2013

A very special Thank You

Warning: This post is totally baby related, but I feel the need to express my gratitude here.

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you so much to all the wonderful friends who have given so much to Jeremy and I in preparation for Baby Rea.  Really, words cannot express how touched I am by the generosity.  The swings, bouncers, clothing, toys, etc.

Most recently, a thank you to Heather, who has now stocked over 70% of my maternity wardrobe.   I was just thinking the other day that I was getting tired of the same 5 work shirts (yes, I had a Monday shirt, Tuesday shirt, etc.)  Your generosity has overwhelmed me and I promise I will make good use of them until I am done with this adventure and then pass them onto the next group of friends who will equally find a good home for them.  Especially that super cute black dress!  I hope it still fits in May for the beach wedding I'll be attending!  And while I'm at it, here's a shout out to Heather's new bundle of joy, congratulations, she's so cute!

And in case this post just got a little too sappy and a little to baby oriented, let me just push you over the edge right now with this link to an AWESOME STORY.

No comments: