Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Blog...

This past weekend was awesome. I went out to Lake LBJ with a friend and spent some time riding jet ski's and relaxing at the lake. I hadn't been jet skiing in years, so it was great to get out again. After a bit of hesitation, I found myself fairly comfortable on the thing. Though I was way sore the next day! Some friends of mine also introduced me to this game called Blokus. I suggest you check it out if you've never played. It's a great two-four player strategy game that's tetras in nature, and only takes about 10 -15 minutes to play. Great for those down days or just at night when relaxing at home. Oh, and I've also started cycle training on the south mopac 8 mile loop. I was able to pull off the loop at 19.1mph on saturday. It's not great, but it's a start. My ultimate goal is 3 loops at an average of 24mph.

No comments: