Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun finds on the Interweb

One of my new favorite sites is toxel.com This site contains a bunch of interesting articles, and mostly unusual design concepts. I've commented on a few of them below.

1. Hangman Lamp by Colago

I'd love to have one of these in my office, but unfortunately, from what I can tell, it's only a one-off and not for sale anywhere.

2. Cool Garage Door Stickers from "style-your-garage.com"

StyleYourGarage creates these highly realistic garage door stickers that are sure to get some interesting looks from your neighbors and all who pass by. My personal favorites are shown above.

3. MacBook Stickers for your Apple by MacSlaps

Stylize your MacBook with these cool stickers from MacSlaps. There are tons to choose from, but again, these are my personal favorites.

No comments: